Vintage Virus Vintage Virus, located at Sijsjesstraat 43 1021CV Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Telephone number: +31 (0) 624410292
Personal data that we process
Vintage Virus processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Vintage Virus processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Send mailings after opt-in
– Handling your payment
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– inform you about changes to our services and products
– Give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
How long we store personal data
Vintage Virus does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
– Data for mailings: Retention period 10 years> We keep this information so that we can keep you informed of our activities. At any time you can easily unsubscribe yourself from the mailings. Do you want your data to be deleted? Send an email to email@example.com and we will take care of this.
– Data orders / payments: Retention period 7 years> We keep the details of your order and / or payment 7 years in connection with the retention period of the tax authorities.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Vintage Virus only shares information with third parties for which this is strictly necessary:
- This concerns payment details that we share with a bank in response to an order.
- We share the data obtained after an opt-in with our email marketing program mailchimp.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example the social media companies. Below an overview:
Cookie: Googly Analytics Name: _utma Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits Retention period: 10 years. We have signed a processor agreement with Google and we have masked the last octet of the IP address. In addition, we have ‘data sharing’ disabled and we do not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
– Vintage Virus analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Vintage Virus also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Vintage Virus and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Vintage Virus also wants to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: //autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Vintage Virus takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
Vintage Virus will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Vintage Virus remains responsible for these processing operations.